DDB (22feet Tribal Worldwide)
• Ideating, planning and executing campaigns depending on the brand objective and/or client brief.
• Curating monthly calendars with content that aligns with both business-as-usual as well as campaigns.
• Planning monthly e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Collating data and learning points for monthly reviews and campaign reviews.
• Coordinating with client and internal team of designers, developers, media and SEO team.
• Curating content for other formats such as brochures and posters.
• Creating scripts and concept notes for digital videos.
Account Manager and Content Specialist
August 2015 - November 2016
• Incorporation of latest trends on social media platforms in the content
• Measure brand performance and growth on Social Media
• Proof Reading Client presentations
• Think & execute fresh ideas for consumer engagement across various social
• Monitor social media platforms of the clients
• Respond to queries in a timely manner
Social Media Trainee
• Manage brand presence on FB, Twitter and communities across similar social networks.
•Think & execute fresh ideas for consumer engagement across various social media channels
•ORM: Respond to fans/follower queries on an active basis.
•Posts updates, news and announcement in a timely manner using appropriate content.
•Maintain current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts.
•Complete other social media projects as assigned.
•Regularly observe the online activity of the client’s social media channels and reports on the social media best practices.
•Assist the Social Media Manager in creating performance reports as per the desired frequency.